Total Pageviews

Friday, February 14, 2014

Web Page

For this assignment we had to design a web page in Photoshop, slice it up into sections and put it back together in Dreamweaver. I chose urban art or graffiti as my theme and displaced images onto a brick wall background. Using the slice tool, I cut up the web page into 5 sections. In the "save for web" window, I determined how each section would be saved. PS automatically creates an images folder when it saves. In Dreamweaver, I created 5 div tags for each section with the appropriate size for each. It matters how the sections are added. The left section had to go after the header and be floated left. Then the navbar and content sections, both floated left, so that it all fit together correctly. I had trouble getting the footer to work until I floated it left as well. It was an interesting assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment